To complete your application you need the following items:
- Submit online application and pay $55.00
- Three (3) letters of recommendation
- Entrance exam: GRE, GMAT, or MAT
- One-page career goal summary
- Official transcripts from colleges or universities you have attended
The Logan full-time program admits a new student cohort every fall semester. Prospective students must submit their applications by application deadline of March 15, 2017.
- 3.0 or higher GPA on your last 60 semester (or 90 quarter) credits
GMAT, GRE, or MAT test scores (all tests are equally acceptable):
- www.mba.com, 40th percentile in quantitative and 40th percentile in the verbal
- www.ets.org/gre, 40th percentile in quantitative and 40th percentile in the verbal
- MAT, 40th percentile overall.
- The MHR Program has accepted the LSAT, DAT, or MCAT in lieu of the GMAT or GRE. Please contact our office for specific details.
Fill out the online application (http://rgs.usu.edu/graduateschool/admissions).
- INCLUDE: The email addresses of three people who will be submitting a letter of recommendation on your behalf.
- Prospective students should submit two previous faculty member names when applying for the Logan On Campus Program.
- Prospective students who have been out of school for more than two years may submit three professional letters of recommendation.
- The names and email addresses of the recommenders are entered directly into the application. The School of Graduate Studies will email a link to a web-interface form where the letter of recommendation is submitted.
- INCLUDE: A one-page summary of career goals and objectives
- INCLUDE: GMAT, GRE, or MAT test percentiles (since the application only allows for a two-digit number)
- SUBMIT: Official scores to the School of Graduate Studies.
- An admission test is required of ALL applicants with the minimum score of the 40th percentile in the quantitative and verbal portions of the exam.
- Only the quantitative and verbal sections of the exam are reviewed. We do not review the analytical writing section.
- An application may be submitted before taking the GMAT, GRE or MAT, but we do not consider your application complete until your official scores have been submitted.
- All tests are equally acceptable.
- SUBMIT: Application. You will pay the non-refundable $55 fee to the School of Graduate Studies to submit your application.
- SEND: Official transcripts from all colleges and universities you have attended.
- Please email to Linda Sparrow (firstname.lastname@example.org) or mail to School of Graduate Studies, 0900 Old Main Hill, Logan, UT 84322-0900.
- If you’ve ONLY attended USU, you do not need to send an official transcript. We will do that for you.
Note: Applicants may check their application status after the application is submitted and the $55 fee is paid. It may take up to four business days for the Graduate School to process an application online. It is then sent to the MHR Program for review.
- English Language Scores (ONLY ONE REQUIRED)
- SUBMIT: TOEFL: 213 Computer / 79 Internet
- SUBMIT: IELTS score of 6.0 (and a minimum score of 5 on each subscale)
- SUBMIT: PTE Academic score of 53
- The MHR Office staff will call to set up an interview time.
- Please tell us if you are unable to meet in person to see if other arrangements may be made.