Professional Master of Human Resources
Leading People, Leading Strategy, Leading Organizations
The Master of Human Resources (MHR) Professional Program is designed specifically for working professionals at a location near you or 100% online if living outside of Utah. The Program's focus is on developing strategic HR leaders. Experienced USU faculty utilize actual business projects to engage students in relevant, real-world learning experiences.
The program is offered live in Salt Lake and broadcast statewide and beyond through live video-conferencing and interactive-online technologies. The degree can be completed in as little as one year (includes summer semesters). Students will attend classes once a month. The program consists of 36 credits.
Each semester (fall, spring and summer) consists of two seven-week blocks. Students can begin the program in January, May, or August. See program schedule.
- Top HR program — fully accredited — recognized reputation
- Professional MHR ranked #1 in the nation (Intelligent.com)
- Designed for working professionals
- Available at a location near you
- Attend classes one weekend a month
- Complete the program in as few as 4 semesters
- Develop strong network of professionals
- Can be completed 100% online anywhere outside of Utah