Covey Center Founders
Our Covey Center Founders are a network of alumni and friends from all over the country who support the activities offered by The Stephen R. Covey Leadership Center Jon M. Huntsman School of Business.
Become a Founder
If you’re interested in providing a framework of principled-centered leadership to our students, through classroom or social interactions, mentoring and coaching, we invite you to become a Founder of the Covey Center. Founders make an initial contribution of $10, 000 and pledge $5,000 annually which supports student scholarships, programs and competitions sponsored by the Covey Leadership Center.
How Founders Participate
There are a variety of ways for founders to get involved. Some of them include:
- Speaking in classes as a guest lecturer
- Serving as a competition judge
- Mentoring students in the Covey Leadership Fellows Club
- Providing internship opportunities
- Attending networking events
- Offering input and feedback on our program
- Accompanying or establishing connections with our International Leadership Experiences
Please contact the center director, Jim Davis, at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on becoming a Founders Board member.