Small Enterprise Education and Development (SEED)
Make a sustainable difference in the world, and increase the value of your education through this transformative international internship.
SEED offers an international internship experience that will distinguish you from among your peers and give you the confidence to take what you learn in the classroom and apply it to real life. We are looking for students with an interest in social entrepreneurship to live abroad for a full school semester to teach, mentor and assist entrepreneurs in developing countries and help them break the poverty cycle.
The SEED program is unique because it focuses on assisting entrepreneurs in three areas; teaching, funding and mentoring. We teach entrepreneurs business building principles, help them secure funding and assets for their business, and mentor them as they grow their venture. We are continuously involved in the success of these micro businesses.
Make a Difference
By teaching entrepreneurial and business skills, SEED interns give less-fortunate individuals and families across the world the tools they need to sustainably break the poverty cycle and improve their standard of living.
Increase your Value
SEED interns build confidence and prepare for a future career by engaging in an entrepreneurial experience with a global community. Interns will learn that problem solving and research are keys to success.
Summer and fall 20222 Internship Application Deadline: November 15, 2021Apply
SEED connects skilled and passionate students with the opportunity to empower individuals, families and communities through teaching enterprise creation and sustainability in developing regions of the world. SEED students make an impact in the world while having a transformative experience that distinguishes them from among their peers.
- Offers an exceptional learning experience to prepare students to empower others with the skills of enterprise creation and development.
- Provides safe and successful in-field experiences for students through partnerships with reputable organizations in select regions of the world.
- Highly sustainable through a variety of long-term funding arrangements.
- Supports 100 students each year from a wide-variety of majors.
- Students master the skills of business development, significantly impact the lives of others, and have a transformative life experience in the process.