Huntsman School Opportunity Scholarship
The Huntsman School Opportunity Scholarship assists with the cost of participation in Huntsman School programs and opportunities such as:
- Huntsman School Global Learning Experience
- Unpaid International Internship (Students are responsible for securing their own internship)
- Academic conferences to present research with a Huntsman School faculty mentor
- Study Abroad semester exchange
- Huntsman School Career exploration trip (National)
Eligibility and Criteria
- Undergraduate students admitted to the Huntsman School
- Minimum GPA of 2.75
- Verification of participation in opportunity (i.e. registration confirmation email, offer letter, etc.)
- A maximum of 2 Opportunity Scholarship awards during your career as a Huntsman School of Business student (regardless of dollar amount awarded)
- Students must fill out a FAFSA Application prior to completing the Opportunity Scholarship Application (not applicable to students applying for assistance with Global Learning Experiences)
- Opportunity Scholarships do not support SEED internship experiences.
With the continued restrictions on travel (domestic and international) at the university level as a result of COVID-19, we will not be processing Opportunity Scholarships for spring 2021 experiences. In March, the restrictions on travel will be evaluated regarding Opportunity Scholarship support for summer and fall 2021 experiences. Updated information will be posted at that time.
If you have questions regarding the current state of international or domestic travel and getting an opportunity approved, you can reach out to Liz Allred at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact the Huntsman Scholarship Committee at email@example.com.