Hansen Differential Tuition Scholarship
The Hansen Charitable Trust has established a scholarship to assist undergraduate Huntsman School of Business students with demonstrated financial need. The scholarship is awarded per semester and is based on financial need, as per a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) score. The maximum scholarship award amount is the lesser of $1,000 per semester or total paid differential tuition.
To qualify for this scholarship assistance students must:
- Declared Huntsman School of Business Major.
- Complete a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) for the current academic year.
- Be enrolled in a least one 3000, 4000, or 5000-level Huntsman School of Business course.
- Submit a short essay (<400 words) focusing on educational and career goals.
- Endorsement by a Huntsman School of Business Faculty member
- Endorsement requests will be sent through the application submission process. It is in your best interest to inform the faculty member, prior to submittal, to expect the endorsement request via email.
The Hansen Differential Tuition scholarship is awarded each Fall and Spring semesters. Applicants must apply each semester they are interested in receiving the scholarship.
Semester schedule (fall and spring semester):
- Scholarship application is open for the first two weeks of the semester.
- Application deadline is at 5:00 pm on Friday of the second week of the semester.
- Application award decisions will be sent out via email on Friday of the fourth week of the semester.
- Scholarship award acceptance deadline (including submitting a photo, thank you letter and bio) is the end of the sixth week of the semester.
- Scholarship award money is posted to a student’s banner account within 2-4 week following the scholarship acceptance deadline.
Spring 2021 Application Schedule
- Opens: Tuesday, January 19, 2021
- Closes: Friday, January 29, 2021
- Applicants notified by: Tuesday, February 16, 2021
- Scholarship acceptance due by: Friday, February 26, 2021
The Hansen Differential Tuition Scholarship Application for Spring 2021 is now closed.
For questions please contact email@example.com.