Students will apply for the first degree program (MBA, MHR or MMIS). If approved for admission, the student may then apply for the second degree program in the last semester of their first degree by submitting a "Concurrent Degree Form" (available at the USU School of Graduate Studies). Students will not be fully matriculated into the second degree program until their first degree has been awarded, although there will be an overlap of classes in some programs.
Eligibility for admission will be decided independently by the review committees, with the following being the minimum requirements:
- Complete application submitted to the USU School of Graduate Studies
- Completion of a bachelor’s degree with a minimum 3.0 GPA
- Entrance exam required:
- Exams accepted by MBA: GMAT, GRE, LSAT, DAT, MAT. With regards to the GRE or GMAT, particular weight is given to the quantitative section.
- Exams accepted by MHR: GMAT, GRE, LSAT, DAT, MAT. With regards to the GRE or GMAT, particular weight is given to the verbal section.
- Exams accepted by MMIS: GMAT and GRE with particular weight given to the quantitative section.
- Three letters of recommendation -- If the student has been out of school for more than two years, all recommendations can be professional letters of recommendation.
- TOEFL Scores: 213 Computer, 79 Internet (international students) -- This requirement will be waived if a student has a degree from a university in an English-speaking country.