Career Expo - February 4, 2022
The Huntsman Career Expo is your opportunity to make early connections with key professionals and learn about internship and employment opportunities with 50 of the Huntsman School’s best corporate partners. Get your suit cleaned, your resume polished and start practicing your personal elevator pitch!
Career Expo Events
This year's Huntsman Career Expo features both a Virtual and In-Person Event. Companies participating in each event are different, so we highly recommend that students attend both events.
Stop by the START Desk (2nd Floor between Huntsman Hall and Eccles Business Building) for help prior to the Career Expo.
Technical Issues on February 4th (Virtual Career Expo): Staff is available from 8-10:30 a.m. Join Zoom Room.
Benefits of Participating:
The Huntsman Career Expo provides students of all majors and year levels the opportunity to:
- Network and built contacts
- Explore internship and full-time job opportunities
- Meet alumni and learn about their career paths
- Build and practice communication skills in a professional setting
What Employers are Expecting:
Employers at the Career Expo will expect students to:
- Be able to communicate career goals and be able to discuss their experience and skills
- Have basic knowledge of the industries they’re interested in
- Make eye contact, be sincere, and engaged