At the Huntsman School, we believe in empowering our students to own their education and their careers. The purpose statement of the Huntsman School reads in part that it is our purpose to be a "career accelerator for our students." Career development opportunities start from the first day at the Huntsman School and continue throughout one's professional life.
Huntsman School Career Development Opportunities
- Huntsman School Career Development Services: Resume review, LinkedIn profile and interview preparation are available through appointment with Isela Phelps or Maren Stromberg, the HSB Career Specialists.
- Focused Fridays: Every Friday specific career development opportunities are available.
- Career Readiness Series: Key skills identified as essential to career development by the National Association of Colleges and Employers.
- Career Development Series: A series of courses to help students enhance their skills to career development. Topics will cover: interview strategies, business etiquette, LinkedIn, and Aggie | Handshake.
- Career Exploration Trips: Faculty and staff lead student field trips to introduce students to professionals and organizations in specific fields of interest or in specific geographic locations, from the Wasatch Front to NYC.
- Student Involvement: The Huntsman School hosts more than 20 clubs and organizations.