At the Huntsman School, we believe in empowering our students to own their education and their careers. Career development opportunities start from the first day at the Huntsman School and continue throughout one's professional life.
Huntsman School Career Development Opportunities
- Huntsman School Career Development Services: Resume review, LinkedIn profile and interview preparation are available through appointment with Huntsman School career coaches.
The Career Success Plan (CSP) is your map to success. Enroll in the CSP tracker to monitor your progress and gain the skills and confidence to achieve career success.
- Focused Fridays: Fridays at the Huntsman School are all about professional development, with visiting CEO’s and practitioners to resume workshops.
- Career Readiness Series: Key skills identified as essential to career development by the National Association of Colleges and Employers.
- Career Exploration Trips: Faculty and staff lead student field trips to introduce students to professionals and organizations in specific fields of interest or in specific geographic locations, from the Wasatch Front to NYC.
- Student Involvement: The Huntsman School hosts more than 20 clubs and organizations.