Summer: New York City Career Exploration Trip
New York City Career Exploration Trip
Application Deadline: April 10, 2018
Travel: May 8-11, 2018
New York City has long been the center of commerce and finance. Many Fortune 500 corporations are headquartered in New York City, as are a large number of multinational corporations.
7-10 Visits, Including*:
- American Express
- JP Morgan
- Goldman Sachs
- S&P Global
- Mackay Shields
- Time Inc.
**To Be Confirmed**
- It helps students in exploring various job opportunities
- Students have the opportunity to network with professionals
- Networking Night with Alumni in the New York City area
- Resume builder
- 12 students
- Paul Fjeldsted, Faculty
Flights or Driving:
- You must arrange your own flights
- Flights are currently going for $250 - $300
- You may come earlier to stay later for your own sightseeing/touring. You will need to arrange your hotel for any extra days.
- Stay Tuesday - Friday at the Edison Hotel - cost $450 - due to the Huntsman School by May 1
- Will use the subway and travel by foot in the city.
- You are responsible for the subway costs.
Total costs will be about $1000
For any logistical questions, please contact Andrew Kenney at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 801.891.3112.
For any visit questions, please contact Paul Fjeldsted at email@example.com or at 435.797.2172.