100 Small Towns 100 Entreprenuers
In the June 2014 Huntsman Post we mentioned that the Director of our Clark Center for Entrepreneurship, Dr. Mike Glauser, was beginning his cross-country bike trip to interview 100 entrepreneurs in 100 small towns across America.
And when this 61-year-old man rode every day from Florence, Oregon to Yorktown, Virginia, for more than 4,000 miles, people noticed. Below are the top stories that featured this amazing journey and the lessons learned along the way.
- Inc. – http://www.inc.com/leigh-buchanan/michael-glauser-bike-trip-entrepreneurship.html
- CNN Money - http://money.cnn.com/gallery/smallbusiness/2014/08/26/cycling-tour/
- Entrepreneur Magazine - http://www.entrepreneur.com/article/236747
- Forbes - http://www.forbes.com/sites/tykiisel/2014/07/16/what-makes-small-businesses-successful/
- Fast Company - http://www.fastcompany.com/3034210/the-professor-biked-across-the-country-to-prove-the-american-dream-is-changing
Dr. Glauser is compiling a book of his findings and is looking to publish late in 2015.