2004-2005 Student and Employee Awards
Each year, the Jon M. Huntsman School of Business recognizes top-performing students, staff, and faculty for their academic and professional accomplishments. For the 2004-2005 academic year, we would like to acknowledge and commend the following individuals as recipients of these awards and achievements.
- Bob Mills - Teacher of the Year
- James Scott - Researcher of the Year
- Isobel Roskelley - Professional Advisor of the Year
- Tyler Bowles - Faculty Advisor of the Year
- Sue Young - Classified Employee of the Year
- Mary Ann Clark - Professional Employee of the Year