Management Information Systems Meet the Firms
The Jon M. Huntsman School of Business MIS Meet the Firms Night is a unique opportunity to connect the best and brightest MIS Aggies with potential employers and industry leaders for networking, internships, and full-time career opportunities. This event is an ideal venue for employers to enjoy exclusive and personal access to skilled and knowledgeable MIS students from the Jon M. Huntsman School of Business.
MIS Meet the Firms Event 2017
Date: October 12, 2017
Time: 6-8 pm.
Location: Perry Pavilion, Huntsman Hall (4th Floor) - Jon M. Huntsman School of Business
Management Information Systems
Cost for Companies:
- Registration: $300 per table
- Résumé Packet Registration Deadline: September 14
- Final Registration Deadline: October 6
- Free, for AIS members
- $20 for non-AIS members
More about MIS Meet the Firms
The annual MIS Meet the Firms Event is hosted by student leaders involved in the Association of Information Systems (AIS).
Through dynamic and innovative courses of study, Huntsman MIS students are prepared to enter the competitive job market in positions providing the following services for businesses: data-driven solutions, business intelligence, database management, project management, web development, IT strategy, and technical communication.
Over the years, Huntsman MIS graduates have made an immediate, positive impact on the enterprises they serve.
Here are just some of the benefits that your firm will enjoy by participating in the MIS Meet the Firms night:
- Focus recruiting efforts on the exact talent you wish to acquire for your organization
- Receive a packet of student résumés beforehand so you have ample time to vet each one and identify the most promising candidates
- Talk in person with multiple prospective candidates at a single time and location
- Interact with students who have developed business solutions to real-world problems through projects in areas such as web development, data visualization, and database management
- Learn more about our students’ extracurricular practical and research experience gained through involvement in the Association for Information Systems (AIS), Business Intelligence Research Group, and Center for E-Commerce and Business Analytics.
Below are some of the firms that have participated in past MIS Meet the Firms events:
- Extra Space Storage
- Goldman Sachs
- Health Catalyst
- HRI (Harris Research)
- ICON Health & Fitness
- Journal Tech
- Micron Technology
- Pure Predictive
- RR Donnelley
- Sports & Performance
- TEK Systems
- The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
- UK2 Group
- Utah Department of Technology Services
- Western Governors University
- Zions Bank