MIS Jr. Aggie
In the MIS department we’ve noticed 4 traits in our students that we want to foster in yours: Intelligence, Kindness, Service and Ingenuity.
We believe our students have some of the sharpest, quickest minds on campus. We’ve seen a level of kindness among our students towards each other that we think inspires others to be kind as well. We know our students devote a good portion of their time into service for others, both on and off campus. Shortly stated, our students change lives for the better. We’ve also watched as they’ve used unique things and situations to accomplish goals and achieve the success they want out of life.
If you have a student that excels in any of these 4 categories, we want to know about them! We think they have an MIS Aggie Spirit and want to reward them for being the type of student that fits well into our program.
Please fill out the following form and submit it with the button at the bottom of the nomination page. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to call or email the contact on the bottom of the form.
Rules and Regulations
- Our department will select one monthly winner from each area grade school, based on nomination applications.
- Grades K-5 are eligible.
- Incomplete applications will be returned to the teacher or school administrator for completion, which may cause a delay in selection.
- Once students have been awarded, they become ineligible for future MIS Junior Aggie Spirit awards.
- Teachers must submit a class roster to enroll in the MIS Jr. Aggie Program, at the same time as nominating a student, for accounting purposes. This can be done via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Teachers must also agree (and receive parent’s written permission) to have their nominee’s photographed for marketing and donor purposes.
- Program may be discontinued at any time.
- Awards will vary depending on donations for MIS Jr. Aggie supporters and donors.
Taci Watterson, MIS Jr. Aggie Program Administrator