Huntsman School Wordmark
The Jon M. Huntsman School of Business official 70:30 wordmark should be used appropriately to maintain our brand’s integrity. The combined Huntsman School/USU logo includes the Utah State University wordmark to communicate the relationship between the two. This is currently the only approved logo for the Huntsman School, and any other versions are not permitted. Download the Huntsman School wordmark in blue, white, eps, jpg, or png formats.
- Color: The Huntsman School wordmark should only be printed in Huntsman Blue, White, or Black.
- Size: The Huntsman School wordmark should be printed no smaller than .5 inches tall. Large uses of the logo require a vectorized file (such as an eps file) to maintain a high resolution.
- Do not attempt to recreate the wordmark.
- Do not skew or stretch the wordmark’s proportions in any way. Do not turn it on its side.
- Place the wordmark where it is most legible.
- The wordmark should have a cushion of “personal space” around it. This area is defined by using the height of the Huntsman “H” to measure an area of non-intereference around the logo. Do not allow any design elements or text to cross over this boundary. Never place text or graphics within this barrier/margin.
- Send finished projects to firstname.lastname@example.org for final approval before printing anything with the Huntsman School wordmark.
Huntsman School centers, graduate programs, and departments all have unique marks that require special considerations. Please contact Art Director Hilary Frisby at email@example.com for guidance.
Our color palette is simple and straight-forward. For most projects we recommend using Huntsman Blue as the primary color, with Light Blue and Gray and secondary colors. The Light Blue and Gray can be used with varying levels of opacity when needed.
C100 M36 Y6 K75
C54 M17 Y6 75K
C0 M0 Y0 K45
USU encourages us to use one of the following five fonts for day-to-day business publications: Univers, Helvetica, Arial, Garamond, or Times. The official font for Utah State University is Univers typeface. A campus license has been purchased for our use. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a copy of the font.
Photos, illustrations, and other graphic imagery should feel relevant, positive, and communicate clearly. Photography and videography resources.