Start With Why
Simon Sinek is one of the world’s most famous motivational speakers and authors. This Ted Talk, Start With the Why, can help you as a professor to better understand your motivation. In turn this will help you have an even greater desire to excel. Finally, it can be used as a great tool to understand how to motivate your students.
- We assume we know why we do what we do, but we don't always give the "why" enough thought
- All the great and inspiring leaders act the same way (starting with the why)
- Figuring out your deeper purpose
- When you act according to that purpose it inspires action
- You can help your students identify their purpose