PepsiCo Buys Soda Stream for 3.2 Billion Dollars
Original Content Publication Date: 08/20/2018
Soft beverages have been on the decline for years. Foreseeing future trends of people wanting to go healthy, PepsiCo, the snack and beverage giant has made a $3.2 billion deal to acquire SodaStream, an Israeli company that makes at home sparkling water.
- 2016 was the first year in which more water was sold than soda
- PepsiCo acquired SodaStream for $3.2 Billion
- SodaStream is an at home sparkling water technology
- PepsiCo is striving to attain a healthier portfolio to keep up with the growing consumer trend
- Why is PepsiCo striving to offer healthier products?
- What can PepsiCo do for SodaStream that the company couldn't do before being aquired?
- What will it take to make this acquisition successful?