PepsiCo Buys Soda Stream for 3.2 Billion Dollars
Soft beverages have been on the decline for years. Foreseeing future trends of people wanting to go healthy, PepsiCo, the snack and beverage giant has made a $3.2 billion deal to acquire SodaStream, an Israeli company that makes at home sparkling water.
- 2016 was the first year in which more water was sold than soda
- PepsiCo acquired SodaStream for $3.2 Billion
- SodaStream is an at home sparkling water technology
- PepsiCo is striving to attain a healthier portfolio to keep up with the growing consumer trend
- Why is PepsiCo striving to offer healthier products?
- What can PepsiCo do for SodaStream that the company couldn't do before being aquired?
- What will it take to make this acquisition successful?