FJM Scholarship Application
The application deadline for scholarships awarded for 2020-21 has passed. Below are details for awarding dates, how scholarships are awarded and who to contact if you have questions regarding your application.
The FJ Management Scholarship is awarded to any USU student who is a current or former employee of FJ Management or Flying J, or is the spouse or child of a current or former employee of FJ Management or Flying J. Preference is given to students in the Huntsman School of Business and the College of Engineering. The scholarship is managed through the Huntsman School of Business.
A total of ten scholarships are awarded annually. Recipients must have a 3.0 GPA. GPA is the sole determinant for selection.
Please read these brief instructions before you fill out the scholarship application. Doing so will increase your knowledge of the scholarship process and may increase your chances of receiving a scholarship.
- Scholarship recipients must be a former or current employee, or the spouse or child of a former or current employee of Flying J or the FJ Management Corporation. You will be asked to list the name of the FJ Management Corporation Employee(s) that qualifies you for this scholarship.
- Recipients must have a 3.0 GPA.
Dates to Remember
- January 24, 2020 - Scholarship applications due for the Huntsman School of Business. Applications must be submitted online no later than 5 p.m. on this date.
- April 13, 2020 - Receive by email an award or decline letter from the Huntsman School of Business.
- April 27, 2020 - Submit acceptance form via online link. Remember, a copy of the donor thank-you letter, a biography, and high-quality professional photo must be included with your acceptance.
What Happens to Your Application
Your application is considered for an award by the Huntsman School of Business Scholarship Committee. After the awarding has been completed, award and denied notifications will be emailed to you.
We wish you the best of luck in your scholarship quest. If you have any questions not answered above, please contact the Huntsman School at 435.797.5524 or firstname.lastname@example.org.