What Does the Club Do?
- Teaches skill sets that entrepreneurs need to be successful
- Provides access to resources, otherwise hard to find
- Teaches how to develop and refine business ideas (recognizing the difference between ideas and opportunities)
- Assists students in building, launching, and sustaining a successful company
The Entrepreneurship Club meets Monday evenings at 5:00 pm in Huntsman Hall room 320.
Why Join Entrepreneurship Club?
These are all great reasons to join the club:
- Learn about what it means to be an entrepreneur
- Have a potential business idea
- Want to build a business in a team setting
- Learn more about idea generation and development
- Consult other students on their business start-up
- Plan and execute club events and entrepreneurship week
- Network with successful entrepreneurs and professionals
Club Membership form will be available at the beginning of Fall 2021