Meeting Time and location:
Tuesdays, 6:00 PM | ENG 106
Meetings and Membership are open to student of ALL MAJORS at Utah State University.
JOIN OUR TEXT LIST FOR UPDATES ON EVENTS AND OPPORTUNITIES - (about 1 text per week)
WHAT DOES THE CLUB DO?
- Teaches skills sets entrepreneurs need to be successful
- Provides access to resources, otherwise hard to find
- Teaches how to develop and refine business ideas (recognizing the difference between ideas and opportunities)
- Assists students in building, and launching a sustain successful company
WHY JOIN ENTREPRENEURSHIP CLUB
These are all great reasons to join the club:
- to learn about what is means to be an entrepreneur
- have a potential business idea
- want to build a business in a team setting
- to learn more about idea generation and development
- to consult other students on their business start-up
- plan and execute club events and entrepreneurship week
- network with successful entrepreneurs and professionals
No future events are currently scheduled, please check back later.