Huntsman School Opportunity Scholarship
To assist with the cost of participation in Huntsman School programs and opportunities such as:
- Huntsman School Global Learning Experience
- Unpaid International Internship (Students are responsible for securing their own internship)
- Academic conferences to present research with a Huntsman School faculty mentor
- Study Abroad semester exchange
- Huntsman School Career exploration trip (National)
Eligibility and Criteria
- Undergraduate students admitted to the Huntsman School
- Minimum GPA of 2.75
- Verification of participation in opportunity (i.e. registration confirmation email, offer letter, etc.)
- A maximum of 2 Opportunity Scholarship awards during your career as a Huntsman School of Business student (regardless of dollar amount awarded)
- Students must fill out a FAFSA Application prior to completing the Opportunity Scholarship Application (not applicable to students applying for assistance with Global Learning Experiences)
- Opportunity Scholarships do not support SEED internship experiences.
Dates to Remember
- February 28, 2020 - Scholarship applications due. Applications must be submitted online no later than 5 p.m. on this date.
- March 16, 2020 - Receive by email an award or decline letter from the Huntsman School of Business.
- March 27, 2020 - Submit acceptance form and materials via online link. You will receive step-by-step instructions on how to submit all required paperwork via email. Make sure you keep a copy of the award letter for your own records.
For experience happening during Spring or Summer 2020.
Summer 2020 Application Dates
For experiences happening during Summer or Fall 2020
- March 16, 2020: Application Opens
- April 3, 2020: Application Closes
- April 20, 2020: Send out award/decline emails
- May 1, 2020: Deadline to submit acceptance form
Contact the Huntsman Scholarship Committee at email@example.com.