K. Tim Larsen
Company: Squire & Company, PC
- B.S., Brigham Young University
- Masters of Accountancy - Brigham Young University
- Certified Public Accountant
- Certified Blueprint Guide
- Chartered Global Management Accountant
Huntsman School Interactions:
USU School of Accountancy Advisory Board
- Managing Partner of Squire & Company, PC since 2004 (employed by Squire & Company, PC since 1980)
- Leads a team of dedicated professionals throughout the firm in helping clients meet their personal and business goals.
- First individual in Utah to receive the Certified Information Technology Professional (CITP) designation from the AICPA, receiving the 33rd certificate issued nationwide.
- Provides business operation and management consulting, drawing on 30+ years of experience in public accounting, working with many different businesses in a variety of industries.
- National instructor on managing an accounting firm.
- American Institute of CPAs, member of Council 2007-2009, member of insurance committee August 2011-2014, member of Joint Trial Board 2011-present
- Utah Association of Certified Public Accountants-President 2008-2009, Executive Board Member 2006-2010, Chair of Peer Review Committee 1996-1999, Chair of Tax Issues Committee 2010-2011
- Member of the Utah Valley Chamber of Commerce Board 2011-present (Chair Elect-2015)
- Risk Management Association-President of Utah Valley Chapter 2007-2008
- Commission for the Economic Development of Orem's (CEDO) Incubator Board-President 2006
- Member of Utah Tax Review Commission by Appointment by Governor Herbert March 2011 –Present
- Member of Utah State University School of Accountancy Advisory Board
Family & Personal
- Married to Elise Allred
- Nine children, 6 boys and 3 girls, 14 grandchildren
- Loves the outdoors, sports (especially golf), hunting & fishing, boating, spending time on his houseboat at Lake Powell, etc.
- Devoted to family
- Donates significant time to his church