Living in Logan
A Great Place to Go to School
Logan ranked #5 Safest Community in the USA to live and raise a family.
Great Job Prospects
- 81% of MBA students are employed full-time within 3 months of graduation. Average starting salary is $50,445.
- 75% of Huntsman graduates are employed within Utah.
- Utah State University students graduate among those with the lowest debt of any major university in the USA.
Global, Diverse Student Body
- 230 international students currently attend the Huntsman School
- 60 percent of Huntsman students speak a language besides English
- 47 different languages are spoken by Huntsman students
- 46 percent of Huntsman students have lived outside of their home country for at least six months
Campus is life, and life is campus
- Living on a residential campus, Huntsman students get an immersive college experience, far different from “commuter schools” like the University of Utah.
Our students all live on-or-near campus, and nearly every students participates in any number of 200 on-campus clubs and associations.
The Huntsman School alone hosts 19 different student clubs, from Finance and Entrepreneurship, to Business Intelligence and Marketing.
- 75% of Huntsman students hold a part-time job while attending school