National SHRM Membership
Why join the National Society for Human Resource Management?
Here are six good reasons:
12 monthly issues of this full-color magazine
featuring in-depth articles on human resource management.
12 monthly issues of the award-winning newspaper
featuring the latest trends and issues in the field, as well as legal updates.
4 issues of this student newsletter featuring chapter
news and job search hints.
- Free Bibliographies
Generated free of charge for specific
HRM topics to cut down research time.
- SHRM Book Service
Discounted prices on HRM/general management
- Connections Networking opportunities, membership directories,
conferences, seminars, scholarships, and more.
For more information, contact SHRM at 1-800-283-SHRM
or on the web at www.shrm.org.
Membership is available to students through affiliated SHRM student chapters. Click here to register with the national SHRM chapter.
Student Membership Eligibility:
- You are a college student taking the equivalent of at least
six (6) credit hours per term in a degree-seeking program.
- Your coursework, taken or planned, supports a demonstrated
interest in the field of human resource management.
For more information on student chapters, visit www.shrm.org/students or go to SHRM Links in the menu bar.
If you are graduating soon, the benefits of SHRM aren't lost. In fact, the benefits increase. Be sure to keep your membership in SHRM current as you take on the professional world.
- HRMagazine subscription
- HR News subscription
- SHRM Online
- Access to Member Directory Online
- Free Bibliographies*
- Listing in Member Directory Online**
- Full access to the Information Center** (answers to questions, copies of articles, etc.)
- HR Legal Report**
- Mosaics diversity newsletter**
- Workplace Visions HR issues newsletter**
- Opportunity to join Professional Emphasis Groups and SHRM professional
- Opportunity to vote and hold office in the Society**
* Student and professional members
may visit the Information Center library in Alexandria, Virginia and conduct
research; however, only professional members may check out books.
** Not included in student membership.