Benefits of Omicron Delta Epsilon Membership
- International recognition of scholastic achievement in economics.
- A publication outlet for promising undergraduate and graduate student papers in The American Economist, the journal of Omicron Delta Epsilon.
- Closer academic and professional relationships with the faculty at your university.
- Closer professional and social relationships with fellow ODE members at your university.
- Closer professional and social relationships with ODE members at other universities with Omicron Delta Epsilon chapters.
- ODE sponsored meetings at the annual conventions of regional, national and international associations.
- Eligibility to compete for the Frank Taussig and Irving Fisher Awards (both cash prizes and publication of essays).
- Eligibility to compete for the Outstanding Student Leader Award.
- One-year subscription to The American Economist.