The Huntsman School MIS mission is to provide for the success of the college, university, and community through exemplary teaching, research, and service by:
- Offering interrelated undergraduate and graduate degrees of national and international distinction in management information systems.
- Recruiting high-quality students from diverse backgrounds with strong potential for program completion.
- Providing student-friendly instruction.
- Incorporating state-of-the-art technologies into course subject matter and teaching methods.
- Creating new knowledge through basic and applied research.
- Promoting the college, university, and State of Utah through service in university committees, national professional organizations, civic groups, and local and national businesses.
- Capitalizing on research projects through entrepreneurial efforts and consulting opportunities.