The Consulting Team leverages the skills of each member to provide real value to its new venture clients.
The group is dedicated to finding solutions to business problems, and helping new companies become more visible and profitable.
- Your company must be ready to launch or already in business.
- You will submit your business plan, including marketing materials, to the Team Leader.
- The Consulting Team will review your idea and reply within two weeks.
- If the group feels it can make a contribution, you will be given a meeting date and time.
- You will make a 40 minute presentation on a Tuesday night, followed by questions and answers to determine if your project “fits” the team’s mission and resources.
- If your company is accepted by the Consulting Team, a project plan and timeline will be created.
Our typical deliverables include: locating key strategic partnerships, market research, competitive analysis, business model development, and a one year execution plan.
- After completing the project, we will schedule a meeting to present our findings and make strategic recommendations. The implementation all recommendations is the responsibility of the company.
We do not advertise for our clients nor seek funding opportunities.
Team President: Nathan Putnam - firstname.lastname@example.org
Exec Vice President: Courtney Leishman - email@example.com
Vice President: Chris Chamberlain - firstname.lastname@example.org
Vice President: Kenny Jardine - email@example.com
Mike Glauser, Director of the Center for Entrepreneurial Excellence