Apply for the MBA
Please use the following criteria to help you complete your online application! Contact the MBA office if you have any questions regarding the application process.
Entrance exam not required for admission.
New students are admitted at the beginning of each semester.
The final step of the interview process involves a phone-call interview. If your application is approved, a member of our staff will contact you with details concerning the interview.
Prep Courses (Once Admitted)
Once accepted into the program, students will take a no‐cost challenge exam through MyEducator. They will have two attempts to score an 80% or better. To get started click on the course links below.
- No‐cost Challenge Exam links:
- If a student fails to pass the challenge exam in a given topic, they will then need to take the MyEducator course. Links for those courses are below.
- MyEducator Information:
- Each course includes material, exercises, and assessments.
- Courses are available online, on‐demand, and are a cost‐effective option.
- The MBA program requires that you pass the midterm and final assessments of each course with a score of 80% or better. You are welcome to skip right to the midterm and final assessments, but you will only have three opportunities to take each assessment.
- You will have lifetime access to each course, the material, and the assessments for a one‐time fee of $69.99 per course.
- You may click on each link once to add them all to your cart at the same time. Then, you may make one total purchase. You are also welcome to buy them individually if you so choose.
- For any technical difficulties that you may experience, please contact MyEducator (email@example.com).
- Prep courses must be completed before a student begins the MBA courses.