The Eccles Business Building & Huntsman Hall has digital signage on various floors. You may design and submit TV slides to be added to these displays. Please follow the guidelines below to ensure that your slides will look their best on the TV screens.
- Dimensions: 1920 px (width) x 1080 px (height) or a 16:9 ratio. If using Powerpoint, change your slide size to “On-screen Show (16:9)” in Page Setup.
- Resolution: 72 ppi minimum
- File type: PNG
- Content should be short, simple and visually appealing. Event signage should include date, time, and location, and a URL if students need to find more information.
- TV slide must be related to Utah State University and/or the Huntsman School of Business.
Submitting a Slide
Attach the TV slide file via email and send to email@example.com.
- Slides may be displayed up to 30 days. Please mention in your email which dates you would like your slide(s) to be displayed.
- Your slide will play for 10 seconds.
- TV slides that are not designed according to these requirements may be returned to the sender.
- The Dean’s Office has the right to reject any slides that are not appropriate or relevant to our audience.
USU Digital Signage
To submit a TV slide to be displayed on other USU digital signage locations, follow the instructions at ds.usu.edu. Content must be university related.
Using a template is optional. The choices below may be downloaded for your convenience:
Canva.com is a free online design program that can be used to create TV slides and other items. Our team has created branded TV slide templates for your convenience (links below). You may also create your own slides by selecting one of Canva’s “Presentation” templates. The final PNG file can then be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For More Information, Contact: