Huntsman School Opportunity Scholarship
To assist with the cost of participation in Huntsman School programs and opportunities such as:
- Huntsman School Global Learning Experience
- Domestic and international internships. (Students are responsible for securing their own internship)
- Academic conferences to present research with a faculty mentor
- Study Abroad semester exchange
- Career exploration trips
- Huntsman School club competitions
- Undergraduate students admitted to the Huntsman School
- Verification of Participation in this Experience (i.e. Registration Confirmation Email, Offer Letter, etc.)
- A maximum of 2 Opportunity Scholarship awards during your career as a Huntsman School of Business student (regardless of dollar amount awarded)
- Students must fill out a FAFSA Application prior to completing the Opportunity Scholarship Application
Application Review/Awarding Schedule
- Scholarships will be reviewed within 30 days
- Students will be sent an email notifying them of the status of their application. If a student is awarded a scholarship, an acceptance form needs to be completed within 2 weeks of the notification email.
Awarding of Money
- Scholarships will be applied to the awarded student’s banner account, if accepted, within 15 days of the opportunity start date.
Contact the Huntsman Scholarship Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org.