Huntsman Scholar Program Scholarship Application
The Huntsman Scholar Program Applicaiton is now Closed for 2017-18. If you have questions, please contact Stephanie White at firstname.lastname@example.org or 435.797.2362.
On-Campus/Transfer Students (Scholar Level and Sophomore Level)
- A major (in good standing) within the Jon M. Huntsman School of Business. Double majors are accepted and encouraged.
- Completed ECN 1500, 2010 and ENGL 2010 with a B+ or better by Summer 2017
(scholar level requirement only).
- An overall GPA of 3.5 or better.
- Evidence of leadership activities and university/community involvement.
- An expected Graduation of December 2018 or later (scholar level preferred).
Application Deadlines and Schedule
September 1, 2016 - Application available online
January 15, 2017 - Application due
February 10, 2017 – Scholar Interviews announced
February 18, 2017 – Scholar Interview – Full Day
February 20, 2017 – Scholar Decisions Announced
February 24, 2017 – Candidate Interviews announced
March 16, 2017 – Candidate Interview – Three hours, late afternoon
March 27, 2017 – Candidate Decisions Announced
Huntsman Scholar Program Questions: