Huntsman School Incoming Students Scholarship
The application deadline for scholarships awarded for 2018-19 has passed. Below are details for awarding dates, how scholarships are awarded and who to contact if you have questions regarding your application.
Scholarships announced via email: Extended to Monday, February 5, 2018
Important Information (Read All)
This scholarship application is for incoming high school seniors and transfer students interested in attending the Huntsman School of Business.
Qualifications to Apply
To be considered for Enrollment Scholarship students must be accepted into the Huntsman School of Business through ONE of the following and declare a Huntsman School major on the USU Admissions Application:
- A declared Huntsman School major Huntsman School Admissions Details
- Meet ONE of the following:
- Top 10% of high school class
- 28+ ACT/1250+ SAT score
- 3.7+ High School GPA
- 3.5+ High School GPA AND 24+ ACT/1090+ SAT score (For accounting majors: 3.6+ High School GPA AND 26+ ACT/1170+ SAT)
- Evidence of leadership activities and university/community involvement.
- Enrollment Scholarship: $500 - $5,000
Extended Application Deadlines and Schedule
- Application Due: January 26, 2018 at 5:00pm
- Late submissions will not be considered for scholarships
- Scholarships announced via email: Extended to Monday, February 5, 2018
- Signed acceptance due date: Friday, March 16, 2018
- You must send your signed acceptance form to Chandler Cortez by this date or your scholarship will not be honored. You will receive more specific information on how to accept your scholarship when you are awarded.
Chandler Cortez, Recruitment Coordinator