Direct Admit Business Scholarship
Important Information (Read All)
This scholarship is only available for high school seniors planning to attend the Huntsman School of Business in the fall of 2019.
Steps to Receive the Direct Admit Business Scholarship
To receive the Direct Admit Business Scholarship students must do the following:
- Meet ONE or more of the following qualifications for Direct Admittance:
- Top 10% of high school class
- 28+ ACT/1310+ SAT score
- 3.7+ High School GPA
- 3.5+ High School GPA AND 24+ ACT/1160+ SAT score (For accounting majors: 3.6+ High School GPA AND 26+ ACT/1240+ SAT)
- Apply to Utah State University and select one of the seven business majors as your “field of study” on your USU application
- Direct Admit Business Scholarship: $500 applied to your first year as a Huntsman student (this will be split over two semesters). This scholarship is based on the availability of funds.
Extended Application Deadlines and Schedule
- Deadline: You must be accepted to Utah State and have declared business major by April 1st in order to receive the Direct Admit Business scholarship.
- Late submissions will not be considered
- Scholarships are announced via Welcome Packets/email: Each Direct Admit Student will receive a Welcome Packet in the mail with your scholarship announcement as well as a confirmation email that includes an acceptance form.
- Submitted acceptance form due date: May 1, 2019
- You must complete and submit your acceptance form by May 1st.
*The only application required for the Direct Admit Business Scholarship is the Utah State University Admissions Application.