SEED offers an international internship experience that will distinguish you among your peers and give you the confidence to take what you learn in the classroom and apply it to real life. We are looking for students with an interest in social entrepreneurship to live abroad for a full school semester to teach, mentor and assist entrepreneurs in developing countries and help them break the poverty cycle.
The SEED program is unique because it focuses on assisting entrepreneurs in three areas; teaching, funding and mentoring. We teach entrepreneurs business building principles, help them secure funding and assets for their business, and mentor them as they grow their venture. We are continuously involved in the success of these micro businesses.
Our Mission for SEED
SEED connects skilled and passionate students with the opportunity to empower individuals, families and communities through teaching enterprise creation and sustainability in developing regions of the world. SEED students make an impact in the world while having a transformative experience that distinguishes them from among their peers.
Our Vision for SEED
- SEED offers an exceptional learning experience to prepare students to empower others with the skills of enterprise creation and development.
- SEED provides safe and successful in-field experiences for students through partnerships with reputable organizations in select regions of the world.
- SEED is highly sustainable through a variety of long-term funding arrangements.
- SEED supports 100 students each year from a wide-variety of majors.
- SEED students master the skills of business development, significantly impact the lives of others, and have a transformative life experience in the process.