FJ Management Scholarship
The FJ Management Impact Fund Scholarship is up to a four-year scholarship and is open to all USU students, who meet the criteria noted below.
Scholarship Application Requirements
- Incoming Freshman
- High School GPA of at least a 3.5
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) - must be submitted prior to applying for scholarship
- Must enroll in 12 or more credits Fall and Spring Semesters
The following are instructions on how to complete the FJ Management Scholarship Application using the USU Scholarship Application tool Award Spring.
- Access Award Spring on the USU Scholarship website
- Click on "Sign In with Your School Account" and log in with your USU credentials (A number/Password)
- Click on "Application"
- Complete/review all sections of the applications (on the left of the screen)
- Click on "Submit Application"
- You'll then be directed to your "Dashboard" from there you'll see all USU Scholarships you qualify for that require additional follow-up questions to be answered to apply for them. If the ALUM FJ Management (available to students in all colleges) is not included in your Dashboard Follow-up section, it means you don't meet the criteria to apply for this scholarship.
- In the "Follow-ups" section locate the record "ALUM FJ Management (available to students in all colleges)" and click on "Complete Follow-up." You'll need to answer a few additional questions specific to this scholarship to be considered.