Creating a Win-Win
Stephen Covey once said that “in a world where trust is becoming scarcer, we have the opportunity and responsibility to produce the kind of leaders who will not be swayed, but instead will become positive forces in their communities.” That is precisely the aim of the Covey Leadership Center at the Huntsman School. Read more about the opening of the Covey Center in the latest issue of the Huntsman Alumni Magazine.
Are You Ready to Find Out How Good You Can Be?
NFL Hall of Fame quarterback Steve Young spoke powerfully about the lifelong impact of a chance conversation he had with Stephen Covey, and told a packed audience at the opening of the Covey Leadership Center that Stephen Covey changed his life in 60 minutes.
Assume Good Intent
Mark Holland, Chairman & CEO of Intermountain Staffing, was awarded the Huntsman School of Business 2018 Distinguished Executive Alumnus Award. A True Blue Aggie, Holland shares his entrepreneurial journey and leadership philosophy in the Huntsman Alumni Magazine.
Happening At Huntsman
Huntsman School alumni and friends are invited to participate in the following events happening this semester.
Leadership Forum SpeakersView Full Leadership Forum Schedule
Entrepreneurship Leadership Series
- January 16: Amy Anderson – Founder of Medi Connect Global, Founder of Rees Capital
- January 23: Sam and Kacie Malouf – Founders of Malouf and the Malouf Foundation
- January 30: Ron Dunford – CEO of Mentors International, Former President of Schreiber Foods US
- February 6: Parker Walbeck – Founder of Parker Walbeck Productions, Full Time Filmmaker
- February 13: Jessica Mass – Director of Aftercare for Operation Underground Railroad