TV Slide Request
The Eccles Business Building has digital signage on the first three floors. You may design and submit TV slides to be added to these displays. Please follow the guidelines below to ensure that your slides will look their best on the TV screens.
- Size: 1366 (wide) X 768 (tall) pixels. If using Powerpoint, change to the 16:9 ratio (in Page Setup).
- Resolution: 72 ppi minimum
- File types accepted: .jpg (preferred), .png, .ppt, .pdf
Using a template is optional. The choices below may be downloaded for your convenience:
Submitting a Slide
Attach the TV slide file via email to the Huntsman School design team at
firstname.lastname@example.org. You will also be contacted if changes are necessary, and when the slide has been added to the screens.
- Your slide will play for 15 seconds.
- Please limit your text to 50 words. However, less is more. Just as we drive past billboards quickly on a freeway, students often only have time to read a few words as they pass the screens in the hallways.
- Up to 3 slides may be displayed concurrently during a rotation. Please be sure to mention in your email if multiple slides are intended to play consecutively or randomly.
- Slides may be displayed up to 30 days. Please mention in your email which dates you would like your slide(s) to be displayed.
- Have fun! How will you set your slide apart from the rest?
- Questions may be sent to email@example.com.
Note: TV slides that are not designed according to these guidelines may be returned to the sender. The Dean’s Office has the right to refuse to add any slides to the screens that they feel are not appropriate or relevant to our audience. These guidelines were last updated December 2013.