Shingo Online MBA
The Utah State Master of Business Administration (MBA) with a concentration in operational excellence is an online program where you will gain a deep understanding of the Shingo Model™ and the principles and behaviors necessary to make operational excellence sustainable.
- Cutting-edge program earns you a full MBA from Utah State University and includes virtual attendance at Shingo conferences, summits, and showcases.
- Opportunity to network with other professionals in virtual workshops taught by Shingo Licensed Affiliates.
- As there are so many dates available to take these courses, you have greater flexibility to complete the program on your own schedule.
- Program also includes a virtual study tour to companies using the Shingo Model; many of which are Shingo award recipients.
- As an added bonus, you will have the unique opportunity to observe a Shingo Prize Site Assessment at a challenging organization.
Shingo Alumni Benefits
- Recognition at a Shingo Awards Gala
- Discounts to all Shingo conferences and summits
- Name/company listed on the Shingo website
- Shingo alumni graphic to use in email signature line and on business cards
The improvement project demonstrates your knowledge of Lean systems and tools and the use of the Shingo Model. The expectation is that the project will be completed with your current employer unless there are extenuating circumstances. After completing all six Shingo workshops you will earn the status of Shingo Alumni in addition to your degree.
Curriculum includes 36 total credits made up of 27 MBA credits and nine Shingo-concentration credits.
Tuition & Fees
Tuition for the entire Shingo program is currently priced at $45,000 (tuition subject to change on a yearly basis in summer semester).
Fill out the form below to learn more about the Shingo Online MBA.
*By providing your phone number, you consent to receive SMS messaging from the Utah State University MBA office.
Shingo MBA Advisor