Event Planning & Promotion
Events affect image, reputation, community relations, recruitment, alumni relations, development and student relations.
Please submit any major events to email@example.com for coordination on the Huntsman School Internal calendar. Once your date has been approved, we will put this information on the Huntsman School public events calendar which can be accessed through the Jon M. Huntsman School of Business Events Calendar. Calendar items should be added to the website.
The public events calendar is open to anyone in the school. We strongly encourage reviewing this calendar before scheduling your event to ensure that we are not scheduling multiple events in the same time period.
By submitting an event to the public event calendar, your event will automatically be publicized in the This Week @ Huntsman email, and on the lobby TV calendar feed.
This Week @ Huntsman email
- The weekly email is sent out every Monday during a semester to students, faculty and staff. All events submitted by the previous Wednesday will be included in the following week's email. The opening rate of the emails for Spring 2017 was 50%.
Huntsman School Social Media
- Send all social media pitches to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Social Media Channel Handles/Names
- Facebook: @huntsmanschool
- Snapchat: huntsmanschool
- Instagram: huntsmanschool
- Twitter: @huntsmanschool
- YouTube: Jon M. Huntsman School of Business Huntsman School
- LinkedIn: Jon M. Huntsman School of Business