What Are You Willing To Give Up To Change The Way We Work
Original Content Publication Date: 10/01/2018
Many companies are succeeding due to the lack of hierarchy in their organization. Companies wanting to copy that need to ask themselves what they're willing to give up in order to make those changes in their own organization. By using both autonomy and alignment, managers and companies need to identify what they will need to leave behind to succeed.
- Companies who form teams of various employees instead of soloed departments saw more productivity and deliverables
- Many leaders may have to give up their power by being transparent and informing their employees of everything
- These strategies and changes aren't for everyone and some may leave the organization but the results are worth it
- Which companies aren't making these kinds of changes and are dealing with the consequences?
- Do you see any negative outcomes from these kinds of changes?