A simple, easy to understand, breakdown of two major parameters of teaching; high tech vs low tech and teacher-centered vs student-centered. Great insights on how to focus your classes depending on your teaching style and desired outcomes. Several specific methods are described showing where they fit within each parameter.
- Different teaching methods work best for your teaching style
- Classroom demographics should be taken into considering when choosing different teaching methods
- Teacher centered classrooms and student centered classrooms each have their place
- Some teaching methods use more or less technology
- The important thing is finding the right balance for you and your classes