It's a do-or-die Christmas for Sears and Kmart
Original Content Publication Date: 11/29/2018
This Christmas season can be the last for some major retail giants. Sears in particular is having issues with vendors being willing to supply them if they don’t pay cash upfront because then they might not get cash at all. Some creditors want the company to begin shutting down.
- This could be the last holiday season for Sears and Kmart
- Part of the issue is vendors won’t give them product with the fear of not making money.
- Creditors are already wanting Sears to start to close down
- Last years there was a 16% decrease in sales
- What would you do if you were Sears?
- Going back in time what could have Sears and Kmart done to stay competitive?