Infosys Unveils 4.0 AI Version For Global Enterprises
Whenever a company has something to do and they don't know the best way to do it they call Infosys, a multinational corporation that provides business consulting, information technology, and outsourcing services. With the new technology boom of machines that "think" like we do, Infosys has recently unveiled their new 4.0 Artificial Intelligence framework for industry, utilities and infrastructure. Through a self-learning knowledge base, the new AI framework will free the human role in solving customer problems.
- Infosys is a business consulting company
- They recently released new AI framework
- Their new AI framework is capable of cognitive/machine learning, machine to machine capabilities
1. How can artificial intelligence increase productivity in the economy?
2. How will Infosys' artificial intelligence benefit different industries? In what ways?>