How to Speak So That People Want to Listen
Original Content Publication Date: 06/10/2013
SummaryHave you ever wondered how to get people to listen to you more? This video goes over techniques anyone can use to be more influential. In this video you learn the seven deadly sins of speaking, the four cornerstones to be heard more, and six techniques anyone can do to warm up their voice.
- 7 deadly sins of speaking; Gossip, Judging, Negativity, Complaining, Excuses, Lying, Dogmatism
- 4 cornerstones of speaking impactfully:
- “Honesty be clear and straight”
- “Authenticity be yourself”
- “Integrity be our word”
- “Love wish them well”
- Voice Techniques: Register, Timbre, Prosody, Pace, Pitch, Volume
- Six easy vocal exercising to warm up your voice
- How can using these techniques impact your leadership at work?
- Why is this topic important in business?
- What are times you would use these techniques both in and out of the workplace?