CEO Gives Part of His Bonus to Employees
- Lenovo had a "record-setting year" in the fiscal year leading to an approximately 20% extra bonus for the CEO
- Lenovo CEO decided to distribute the $3 million to employees, rather than keeping it
- About 10,000 junior level workers received about $314 each
- What outcomes would you expect when a business leader does something like this?
- As an employee how would this bonus make you feel? What short-term and long-term impact do you think it would have on your performance?
- What are the potential downsides of this action?
Link to Article