Black Friday online sales hit record setting $6.22 Billion
2018 Black Friday online shopping hit record high with people buying up to $6.22 Billion dollars of items. This was a 23% increase than last year. Stats show that a third of the sales came from people purchasing items from smartphones.
- Black Friday online sales hit a record high at $6.22 Billion
- One third of online purchases were made by smartphones
- Companies are doing a good job with the employee online experience
- What have companies done to take advantage of this new era of shopping?
- How do you think online shopping will be different in a year from now?