A ‘Million Dollar Listing’ Star Whose Team Sold Over $800 Million of Property Last Year Says He’s Learned People Really Want Two Things From a Boss
Original Content Publication Date: 09/08/2018
Ryan Serhant, a successful real estate agent in New York, shares that there are two things people really want from a boss. First they want direction, and then they want someone who is just nice. Ryan lives the golden rule of treating others how you would like to be treated.
- According to Ryan Serhant, employees want a boss that gives direction
- Live the golden rule of "Do unto others what you would like done to yourself"
- Lead by example
- Do you think employees just want those two attributes in a boss?
- Would you add any other qualities?
- How do you think these leadership qualities change between industry and jobs?