8 Lessons On Building a Company People Enjoy Working For
Patty McCord briefly covers the 8 ways management and Human Resources can improve the way we adapt our companies to keep people happy and the company progressive.
- Treating employees like less than adults keeps them from knowing the company and how to best contribute
- Practicing the company values will encourage everyone to live those values
- Building great teams who please the customer is more important than measuring absenteeism and vacation-time taken
- Which of these tips do you see as the most effective?
- What would you add to this list?