ACCT 4250- Accounting Internship (3 Credits):
- Admittance to a USU major; cumulative GPA of 2.67 or higher; and completion of at least 40 credits. Instructor approval required.
- You must register in the semester you are completing your internship
- 3 credits can be applied to the Upper Division Business Elective requirement.
- You can only register one time for a 3 credit internship
- Interns will receive a Pass or Fail grade based on work performance.
Internship Approval Process
- Find Internship
- Get signed offer letter from your employer and email a copy to the department internship coordinator
- Offer Letter needs to contain the following information:
- Student's full name
- Supervisor's name, phone number, and email
- Location of internship
- Internship title
- Dates of internship
- Number of hours expected to work each week
- Distinguish if the internship is paid or volunteer
- Description of duties
- Once your internship is approved the department will override, so you are authorized to register for the internship course.
- You will receive an email notifying you if the internship is approved and if you are authorized to register for ACCT 4250 for 3 credits.
- ACCT 4250 is graded pass/fail
Internship Credit Table
|Credits Available||Paid Work Hours per Week||Paid Work Hours per Semester||Volunteer Work Hours per Week||Volunteer Work Hours per Semester|
Departmental Internship Coordinator:
Frank Shuman, Principal Lecturer
Location: Eccles Business Building 807
Office Phone: 435.797.2339