Huntsman Marketing Association
Making the Transition from CLASS to CAREER
What We Do
The Huntsman Marketing Association offers extra, real-world experiences, marketing practice, and skills you don't learn in regular classes. Come learn from industry professionals, get connected with relevant job opportunities, and make new friends who share your interest in marketing.
How to Join
1. Pass MGT 3500 (Fundamentals of Marketing) -or- Declare Marketing major
2. Register for the 1 credit HMA class MGT4800-002 (CRN 18733) held Thursdays at 3-4:15 pm
Counts as Marking Major Elective Credit
The goal of the Huntsman Marketing Association is to ensure that every member has a job or internship before graduating. Join and you will enjoy exclusive opportunities to network with potential employers, build a relevant skill set, and gain practice working with real-life marketing. We have an outstanding advisory team who are pulling all of their extensive resources to recruit local, state, and national marketers who will come to the University to talk to us. Click here to view Course Brochure.
Each month in class, you will learn:
- Relevant skills that employers are looking for (i.e. SEO, Adwords, Adobe Creative Suite, Social Analytics, Market Research Practices, etc…) *Skills will change each semester
- Hands-on Marketing Challenges/Activities
- Industry expertise from Guest Speakers
If you are serious about your future in marketing then don't pass up the opportunity to be a part of HMA.